September 6, 2009

[REVIEW] Our Love is Like Music

Author: cheatoot
Story Title: Our Love is Like Music
Story URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/MOFL/
Reviewer: Darkess

*My reviews are not meant to harm or discourage the author, but to help them fix their stories and do better in the future. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and mine alone, and are not meant to offend you*

`Story Title: 5/5

I loved this title, cuz music is My life and my love XD and it fit with the story really well.

`Appearance : -/-

Can't really grade here since nothing is up ><

`Forewords: 8/10

The plot summary got me hooked ^^ Really liked it even though you probably just took it straight from the apply.... but I still found it interesting and It made me want to read more.

`Plot: 9/15

I liked the story but it was pretty predictable. I mean like them being a part, and them seeing each other just once.... it's all been written before >< I understand that it wasn't your plot, and you did add a lot of your own stuff to it, which I appreciated, but... yeah >< It was put together well, I guess it just wasn't my type of story or something T.T

`Characterization: 6/10

There wasn't much character description or personality building in this story, which usually is a giant part of a really good story and adds to it a lot. I was disappointed that there weren't many details about what the characters were=2 0like, and since it was a short story, you really couldn't grow super attached to the characters and feel as if you actually knew them.

`Creativity/Originality: 4/10

lol I wouldn't exactly call the JYP band name "Wonder Gals" completely creative and unique :P I mean it WAS her plot for you to go off of, but there are tons of stories where they met before one of them became famous, and then they meet again, and a lot of them are exactly like this plot... not exactly the movie part of it... but everything else? eh ><

`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary : 8/10

has came, for us to live our dreams…

has come, for us to live our dreams...

the tree that once ours – the old oak tree.

the tree that was once ours - the old oak tree.

and gave Ye Rin high five,

and gave Ye Rin a high five,

I knew I have said enough.

I knew I had said enough.

we prepare for our debut in United States

we prepared for our debut in the United States.

hitting States soon.

hitting the States soon.

was able to hang on despite of the ups and downs.
A
We were heading to the building where

where did that A come from? O.O

Despite of the tiring day

Despite the tiring day

remained to be jolly

remained jolly

I don’t have any

I didn't have any

each names

each name

We s hooted at a prestigious hotel;

we shot at a prestigious hotel;

It was so

I was so

`Flow: 10/10

I thought the flow was fine. I understood what was going on.

`Writing Style: 13/15

I like your writing style. It's easy to understand. I just wish that in your writing you could add more details, and add onto your characters a little more. Spend a little time on them instead of just diving into the storyline.

`Overall Enjoyment: 2/5

I'm sorry, but this story was pretty boring for me. The story was pretty predictable, and it seemed to take forever for me to finish, even though it was just a one shot ><

`Total : 64/90

`Bonus : 5/5

I don't see the point of bonuses >< so have 5 more points XD

Overall Total: 69/95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home