October 16, 2009

If only

Title: If Only by phurplleghurll
fanfic URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/phurplle/
Reviewer: Lollipop Princess


`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : 2/5
Personally, I think its a little bit normal..not very catchy or interesting..I personally don't think the title has much link to your fanfic
`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : 8/10
I really like your background!! Its really simple and sweet!! It really outlines Kim Bum's expression..haha..the poster is very cute too, but the reason I didn't give you full marks here because I think you should have a quote for your fanfic to make it more unique and original!!
`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : 9/10
Your character introduction was extremely short..you didn't really describe much about your characters..I was really caught on by your prologue though..you made it seem that it would be a love and sad story which was what that caught me on..personally, I would advise you to post up maybe a scene from a few up coming chapters to make the readerers hungry for more :)
`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : 13/15
I think the plot is very special. Normally, one wouldn't put a blind girl as one of the main characters and letting the main guy character fall in love with her..especially since their personalities are different and all..I think you really did a great job just make sure, you type in Yoona's name correctly since in the forewords, you type her name with an extra 'h' when you were introducing her a s a blind girl..
`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : 9/10
Your characterization was really well written and described, you really managed to bring out your characters!! Well done!!
`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : 9/10
Yes, your fanfic is very original..and sweet!!
`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : 9/10
A few typo errors here and there..Otherwise I think it was mostly ok!!
`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : 9/10
It wasn't to fast for me..:)
`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : 14/15
Your vocabulary is very good!! I really like your way of writing!!
`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : 5/5

`Bonus : 5/5

Overall Total: 87/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home