October 16, 2009

Recollecting Memories

Recollecting Memories by Khimme
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Ayumu_01/
Review by: Lollipop Princess


`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : 5/5
I have to say, your title is ver special!! Really unique!! And suits you fanfic!!
`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : 7/10
Your poster is very simple..not much attractiveness!! haha!! I like the quotes you posted on your poster, very meaningful..the only thing that is bugging me is your background, I personally think that its too plain, just a black background..
`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : 9/10
I didn't read the first one, so I can't really grade on your forewords..but the prologue is really very good..you made Jessica sound so bad..nasty..poor "you"
`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : 14/15
Though, there are some books with around the same plot but you made yours really interesting!! YAY!! You really caught me on through your prologue!!
`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : 8/10
Really good characterization..however some of the time, I think you could have done better..I think its because its a sequel..that's why the characterization was already described a lot during the first one..
`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : 9/10
Personally, I think its really well written..eventhough it wasn;t as original as it could have been, but it was definitely very unique and special!!
`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : 9/10
Jut your capital letters and all wasn't type..haha..otherwise..you did a really amazing job!!
`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : 9/10
It wasn't too fast nor too slow..perfect!!
`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : 14/15
I seriously love the way you wrote your story..its kinda like novels!! Excellent!!
`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : 5/5
`Bonus : 5/5

Overall Total: 89/100
Really LOVE it!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home