October 3, 2009

review for spread my wings

story title:Spread your wings
by: star-chan
reviewer: Elena @ my sensation

Reviewer's Note :This review has nothing to do with any personal misunderstanding with the author or anything of that sort. This a honest review on a story. I'm seriously sorry if I'm harsh or rude.

`Story Title : 4/5*The story title was pretty interesting.
`Appearance : 6/10*Through your poster and forewords, I expected a good story with a totally different and touching plot.
`Forewords : 9/10*I liked your forewords a lot. It showed a lot of feelings.
`Plot : 8/15*Though you forewords made me curious, your plot turned my interest down. It had a good and cliche basis but your story was not good enough.
`Characterisation : 5/10*Your characterisation was not so bad but it was not so great either.
`Creativity/Originality : 5/10*Your story lacked creativity and originality.
`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary : 6/10*Your spelling and grammar was considerably good. Your vocabulary could have been better.
`Flow : 5/10*The storyline was actually fast but your words were draggy. You need to analyse your story's pace.
`Writing Style : 9/15*Your writing style was ordinary and nice.
`Overall Enjoyment : 3/5
`Total : 60/100
`Bonus : 5/5
Overall Total: 65/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home