November 28, 2009

Every second counts

Title: Every second counts
Author: appleMIN
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/everysecond_AS/
Reviewer: dramafreak4eva @ Mysensation


Title: 4/5
- Your title wasn’t catchy but it did suit the fan fiction.

Background/Poster: 9/10
- I thought the poster was fabulous as it suited the mood which was sad.

Forewords: 8/10
- Technically, I really liked your forewords. It made the reader want to read on and keen to read what will happen.

Plot: 13/15
- Your plot is usually rare but also interesting as there was an accident and Hebe died in the end which was sad.

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
- I found it abit original as it’s a sad fan fiction but creative as Hebe died in the end.

Speed/Flow: 8/10
- It had a great flow which I really liked and because of that the fan fiction was really enjoyable to read.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10
- You didn’t have many mistakes that were major and your grammar/vocabulary was great!

Characterisation: 9/10
- Very good at characterising the situation and characters! It was very thoroughly explained which made it VERY easy to understand what you were trying to say.

Writing Style: 10/10
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I can’t say any more but I seriously thought it was GREAT!

Overall enjoyment: 3/5
- I’m not much of a Bebu fan but I really enjoyed reading your fan fiction.

Sub Total: 87/100

Bonus: 3/5
- Reason being is because like I said, I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction and even though I am not a fan of Bebu, it is one story that I would recommend.

- And you requested from Mysensation ;D

Total: 90/100
Best wishes on your future fan fictions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home