November 29, 2009

S.U.J.U vs D.B.S.K

Title: S.U.J.U vs D.B.S.K

URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Silver_01/

Author: SilverLover

Reviewer: dramafreak4eva @ Mysensation


`Story Title: 4/5

-The title was great but it might be better without the dots [full stops], but that is just what I think. It would be very catchy for me and I would read this fanfic I was scrolling through winglin, for sure.


`Appearance: 9/10

- Wow! I absolutely loved your poster! It was very pleasant to look at.


`Forewords: 8/10

-It had everything that was needed; author’s note, brief plot and characters profile. It did made me want to really read on.


`Plot: 14/15

-As I said below, it is very interesting to read. I was really keen to read. I actually really enjoyed really the fanfic. Especially when it had two of my favourites in DBSK!


`Characterization: 9/10

- The characterization was great! It was well explained and written. Very easy to understand what you were getting along there.



`Creativity/Originality: 9/10

-It is definitely creative. The plot was really interesting to read. When I first read the plot on the forewords, I couldn’t wait to read!


`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10

-Your vocab and grammar was fine, but there were minor spelling mistakes.


`Flow: 6/10

-The flow was okay, some parts didn’t really flow well but most parts were good.


`Writing Style: 13/15

-Your writing style overall was fine, It was easy to read. I really liked your writing style.


`Overall Enjoyment: 3/5


`Total : 80/100

`Bonus : 2/5

You requested from Mysensation

I did enjoy reading the fanfic.

Overall Total: 82/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home