December 16, 2009

The Edge of Sanity

Title: The Edge of Sanity
Author: Jian You
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jianyou2/
Reviewer: jwyl


`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : -5/5

I found this title to be mysterious and eye catching. This title gave me a tingly feeling, telling me that I should read it.


`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : -9/10

I really like the poster. It’s really eye catching, once again. And I love Jaejoong, so that’s a plus. But I didn’t really like the blood being splattered as the background. It made it seem a bit messy.


`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : -8/10

It’s interesting, but I found it a bit too short. But nonetheless, it made me want to read the story and find out what happens next.


`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : -14/15.

OMG. That was actually kinda scary, not going to lie. I was freaking out when she Jaejoong was eating the girl’s flesh. That woman is a monster! What the… ewwwwwww. Seriously, If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were a psycho. But yes, it was well done. But just gross…


`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : -8/10

I was able to tell that the girl was a complete psycho! And that Jaejoong is just another normal guy.


`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : -8/10

Killing your own husband? I’ve seen that around a couple times. But it was quite intriguing.


`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : -10/10

I don’t think I found anything wrong with this part. All the spelling, grammar, vocabulary was right.


`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : -10/10.

I’ve got to say, the flow was well written indeed. So, I don’t have much to say about this part.


`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : -13/15

For me, I don’t like horror stories, so you made it really scary to me. I don’t like it. Sorry. But it was still good.


`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : -1/5

It’s too scary for me, and I did not like the fact that you killed Jaejoong in such a horrifying way. I love Jaejoong. So, you not liking DBSK, I didn’t feel all that happy. I like happy endings, not scary, deadly endings.


`Total : -86/100

`Bonus : -0/5

Overall Total: -86/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home