December 16, 2009

Figment

Title: Figment
Author:
th1rd3ye
URL:
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/sss_tm_Figment/
Reviewer:
jjwyl

`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : -4/5

It was simple yet intriguing. It made me think of figs. LOL I don’t know why.


`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : -10/10

Love the poster and background. And I also like the colors you used for your fonts and links. It matches together really well.


`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : -8/10

I like the foreword because it sounds really deep and it sounds really professional. It makes me want to continue with the story. For me, if the foreword is no good, I tend to just stop reading and go on a new story.


`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : -13/15.

It wasn’t really cliché. But I like the love line between Noona and Taemin. Reminds me of their song. xD


`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : -6/10

There wasn’t much information given on this because you didn’t really tell how Taemin was and where he came from. You didn’t really describe the Noona’s personality either.


`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : -8/10

I thought you were really creative, using the camera in the story. And the ending was really surprising to me. I can’t believe she was only imagining everything.


`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : -8/10

For the grammar, you had a couple mistakes, for example, “We share jokes and become confidants.” It


`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : -7/10.

It’s just the beginning that made me think it was going too fast. You just kind of sped through how Taemin and you started the relationship. You didn’t really go into detail.


`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : -13/15

I thought you had a great writing style. But… I think you could have made the chapters a bit longer. I think I would have enjoyed it more.


`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : -4/5

I really did enjoy this story, even though it was a bit short and it was only her imagination.


`Total : -81/100

`Bonus : -3/5

The ending was unexpected, you sounded like you knew what you were writing, and it was quite imaginative.

Overall Total: -84/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home