December 29, 2009

Invisible Letters

Title: Invisible Letters
Author: haebie
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/gubbiedubbieo3/
Reviewer: jjwyl



`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : -3/5

This title wouldn’t really stand out in the list of hundreds of other story titles. But if I chose to click on it and actually look at the title, I’d be curious how the story is.


`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : -7/10

The poster is very dull-looking but it’s simple. I would just recommend using a larger font for your title and using a more attractive font style.


`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : -8/10

Your foreword was short overall, but it did make me curious. I wanted to click on the Next button because your foreword seemed so mysterious and appealing.


`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : -13/15.

It was amazing. I really like your idea. It was really sad at the end. But I got to take marks off cause it’s about the same plot as others. But still, you made it so intriguing!


`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : -9/10

I understood how HyeKyung felt in the story. I understood what type of person she was. But Donghae, I was still a bit confused. I knew he loved her and that he was her guardian, but I didn’t fully understand what kind of person he is.


`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : -8/10

I loved the way you used the notebook and the wall in this story. I also loved how you were able to help HyeKyung get back on her feet using a different method other then using a real person.


`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : -9/10

Spelling and grammar were perfect! But I would recommend using a wider range of vocabulary.


`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : -8/10.

The flow was great. Your timing on the story was really well. I just thought that the ending was a bit too fast. Donghae left so quickly. And the time during the two weeks, you should describe what happened during those two weeks.


`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : -14/15

I like your writing style, but next time, try to put a couple sentences together to form a bigger paragraph. It would make the whole thing look a lot neater.


`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : -5/5

I loved it! Kept me reading the entire time!


`Total : -84/100

`Bonus : -1/5

For Donghae, since I love him.


Overall Total: -85/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home