December 16, 2009

It was a dare

Title: It was a dare
Author: JustAVIP
URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/bblover5
Reviewer: jwyl

`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : -3/5

It wouldn’t really catch my attention if it was on the front page. It doesn’t really seem to stand out.


`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : -3/10

I thought that the poster was too dull. Even the colors were dull. It didn’t really seem to fit in with the story.


`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : -4/10

The foreword was boring. It didn’t tell me what the story was actually about. It was too short and not enough information.


`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : -7/15.

This is cliché. High school love? Seems like high school love is the main topic these days on winglin.


`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : -4/10

I don’t think you really gave us a lot of information on the characters other then GDragon being the playboy and such.


`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : -4/10

I felt like this type of story was too common. Started with a dare, falling in love, girl and guy gets in a fight cause they thought it was a dare, they make up and fall in love again. I think I’ve read too much stories with this kind of plot, sorry.


`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : -5/10

I did spot a few grammar mistakes, for example, “Sohee and Sunye decided to walk to school because it was very near their house.” You should have used ‘because it was very close to their house’, instead of near.


`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : -5/10.

At the beginning and the ending, it was a bit too fast and not enough details were added. And when Sohee’s relationship with GDragon developed way too fast.


`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : -10/15

It wasn’t really neat and organized. I think you should have put a bunch of sentences together to form a paragraph so it would look neater.


`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : -3/5

Just cause Big Bang is in it xD


`Total : -48/100

`Bonus : -3/5

Overall Total: -51/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home