January 21, 2010

Fay Mousse

Author: Fay Mousse
Story Title: Surely Someday
Story URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/02faymousse/
Reviewer: Darkess


*My reviews are not meant to harm or discourage the author, but to help them fix their stories and do better in the future. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and mine alone, and are not meant to offend you*

`Story Title: /5

Totally fits. I couldn't suggest a better one if I tried.

`Appearance: 10/10

I always love it when posters perfectly blend into their background. The poster is beautiful and eye catching, and the font of the story is easy to read on the background.

`Forewords: 10/10

I wish you would have made your own song, but I liked this. This fit the story ahead, and gave a little insight and a small hook to your story. I know that I felt like I wanted to read what these emotions were about as soon as I read the lyrics to the song.

`Plot: 15/15

ohmigosh. Even though it was really short, I found myself laughing and relating to the characters a lot. I love that you made it seem as if the guy HAS to introduce himself first, because it's totally true. Even though as soon as she bumped into someone, it was obvious it was going to be Taecyeon, I was definitely NOT expecting him to spill something down her shirt, or to actually like... wipe it XD I loved that you twisted that so that they didn't meet all romantically (the typical fanfic way) but had an embarassing first meet and grew off of that. Great job ^.^

`Characterization: 10/10

:DD! YOU USED THE NAME ISEUL!!! <333 That's my apply name :D and my other self I guess :) Lee Iseul at your service *bows* Anyways, I love how you got Taec's personality down perfectly in such a short story. He's such a cute dork, ne? I love how you described his smile and his laugh, and I was able to know exactly what you were talking about. Iseul was like me, so I was able to relate to her. And her best friend was... like my best friend. I thought that your characters were VERY realistic ^.^

`Creativity/Originality: 10/10

Most of the time a one shot is people already in Love. I'm glad to see that you changed it up and made them first introducing themselves to one another.

`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary : 10/10

Pretty Perfect :)

`Flow: 10/10

This is totally able to happen in real time, and your sentences went together smoothly.

`Writing Style: 15/15

Three weeks ago, I first saw Ok Taecyeon. Three weeks ago, my best friend finally hooked up with Park Jaebeom. Three weeks ago, my world collided with Ok Taecyeon. Three weeks ago, my heart was stolen. Three weeks later, it still hasn’t been returned. <- This is pure genious. No joke. You put the description that you needed into your story and I was able to envision this happening better.

`Overall Enjoyment: 5/5

Love this. can I put it on my blog's "Hall of Fame" list? You'd be like... 1 of 5 stories on there. I love this <3

`Total : 100/100

`Bonus : 5/5

For getting a perfect score o.o! You're my first perfect score everywhere. And I'm a tough reviewer. :D CONGRATZ! <3 I'd love a Taec's version btw!

Overall Total: 105/105


~Darkess, out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home