March 3, 2010

Every Child's fear

Title: Every Child's fear
Author: Darkess
URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/_darkness/
Reviewer: Musicbeat


`Story Title[did it catch my attention?] : 4/5

Somehow the title did catch my attention. It was my first time seeing a title like that.

`Appearance[what was my first impression? Did it catch my attention?] : 8/10

The background and the poster really did catch my attention. I thought it was very scary.

`Forewords[did your forewords make me wanting to read more?] : 8/10

Yes, it did. When I first read your foreword, I was deeply interested and expected a really interesting story.

`Plot[was the plot cliche or was it interesting?] : 14/15

It was very interesting. It was my first time to read this kind of storyline and it made me want to read more as I read further.


`Characterization[was I able to learn about the characters?] : 9/10
Since the characters are very few, it is easy to identify which is which.

`Creativity/Originality[was it creative?] : 8/10
Your story was very unique and very creative but I think readers would have wanted more things to happen like a little bit of struggle, things that would add more to escalate the character's fear. I liked it so far.

`Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary[was I able to understand what you were trying to say?] : 9/10

The words are simple and made it easy for the readers understand the story well.

`Flow[was it too fast or too slow to my liking?] : 7/10

In my opinion, it was going too fast. In the beginning, the flow was okay but then when the main event was there it all happened too fast that I think I got confused for a second and then it was all finished. I was hoping for more description and details.

`Writing Style[did your writing style make it easy for me to read?] : 14/15

Your story was very easy to read. It is very simple and easy to understand. It was nothing too complicated but sometimes it's good to do something out of the blue.

`Overall Enjoyment[did I enjoy this story?] : 3/5
I was a little disappointed because I think it moved too fast. It was like from the beginning it was very intense and then it all happened and suddenly, It's OVER?!. I just hoped that it was a little bit longer but it was good.
`Total : 84/100

`Bonus : 4/5

Since your story is very unique and it's the first story I've read about a little boy's fear that got me intrigued.

Overall Total: 88/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home