March 16, 2010

®°tHe WaY i LoVe YoÜ°®

Title: ®°tHe WaY i LoVe YoÜ°®

Author: jie_jie

Reviewer: dramafreak4eva @ My Sensation

Story Title: 2/5

It was weird with the capitals and the °® at the start and end of the title because it should be written as a normal title ‘The Way I Love You’. It’s not as eye catching but suits the story a bit.

Appearance: 10/10

The designer did a good job, nothing wrong with the poster or background as in the background didn’t hurt my eyes or interfere with the text and such.

Forewords: 9/10

You did a pretty good job on writing the forewords. The character description was pretty clear and same to the summary of the plot. You had added a whole list of the extended cast, it would be better if you listed some of the main ones, not the whole list, but overall, good job!

Plot: 13/15

Since the story isn’t finished and I’m not able to read to see the ending, I have to mark on what I’ve read. The plot is cliché but since you added a few little things, not much but enough to have an average score.

Characterization: 8/10

You described the characters well and I understood them but a little more detail on them to make it clearer would’ve been much better and raised your score.

Creativity/Originality: 9/10

Overall, it’s not really creative although you did add things that made it more interesting than usual and the part where you made the bands and how Arron changed bands and things like those are original because usually in storylines like yours, the story doesn’t do that which I found different. Most of what you did was a bit cliché, an example is that the project and how Arron got paired up with Guigui and that go to Arron’s house to practice after school.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 8/10

Not many mistakes, only a few punctuation mistakes and grammar. Your vocabulary is pretty good but sometimes you got confused with a few things and there were minor errors. Just read carefully over your work and you’ll spot them. Here are some mistakes:

And because of that, I was tired all day long everyday. But I do understand that he can’t really help us now ‘cause of her loving sister from a band. Many might think that he helped her sister’s band to win if ever they’ll win..

Correction: And because of that, everyday I was tired all day long, but I do understand that he wasn’t able to really help us because of his loving sister who is in a band. Many might think that he helped his sister’s band to win; if they ever win, they’ll win..

Gui Gui: Hahah.. Come on, let’s now practice..

Correction: Hahah.. Come on now, let’s practice.

Flow : 8/10

The flow was a little bit uneven, some parts were normal, and then it went a bit fast which made it seen rushed but overall, it was okay.

Writing Style: 13/15

Your writing style is in script, and I know I’ve mentioned it already but I just don’t like script. I won’t say anything else but I raised your mark mainly because I understood what you were trying to say.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5

Total : 84/100

As I said in my other review, I’m a strict reviewer so don’t be let down by my mark. Good luck on your future stories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home