April 2, 2010

Raindrop

Raindrop by Ana
http://winglin.net/fanfic/_raindrops/
Reviewed by Sparklygirl@mysensation

Story Title:4/5
The story title is to literal. It should be mentioned less

Appearance:8/10
I think that the poster is actually really nice. The background fits too but maybe add something more like teardrops.

Foreword: 10/10
Since it's a one-shot it's expected to have a shot foreword. It got all the main points to I'm happy about it.

Plot: 9/15
I don't think that the plot is unique enough for your poster or background. Be more creative.

Characterization: 10/10
When I read this I felt that the main character was very particular.

Creativity/Originality: 6/10
As I said, not very creative at all

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10
I don't think that the dashes are nessasary. Just skip a line. Also, "he,him, the boy" doesn't give off feeling and is grammatically incorrect.

Flow: 9/10
I think that dialog part about Aecha talking to Junsu was some what confusing.

Writing Style: 12/15
As what I said in the flow part.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
It was interesting.

Bonus: 5/5
I LOVE the copyright thing. SOOO CUTE!!
Total: 84/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home